Dark Horse 2022
Simple Festival Facts
- Camping is included…this means tents and camper vans (no transit vans). Must be a registered motorhome or caravan
- If you bring a campervan it must remain on site until the Sunday
- We have a strict quiet / family camping area with no noise after 1am or face ejection!
- All Live in Vehicles/Trailer Tents & Caravans etc. will only be allowed onto the campsite between 12:00 and 19:00 on Friday the 23rd July 2021 & between 10:00 and 12:00 on Saturday the 24th July 2021
- Dogs are permitted but must be on leads at ALL times
- Children 12 and under do not need a ticket
- You may bring alcohol on to the camping site but not the licenced area
- Do not bring glass onto the site….it's a working farm so think of the cow's feet!
- Bring ID or no entry
- Lost wristband means no more festival…KEEP THEM ON
- There will be food vendors but small BBQs are permitted if kept off the ground(if the summer is too dry we may revoke this)
Look out for each other and respect the environment. If you decide to leave all your tents/chairs/bedding and litter we will ban you from subsequent events!! So we thank you, in advance for keeping the site clean 🙂 We advise you read our terms and conditions before you attend the festival.
Bell tents are provided by isleofmancamping.co.uk. Dark Horse Music Limited are not the supplier of these tickets, please contact isleofmancamping.co.uk directly for information about camping tickets.